Are You Getting the Best Car Deal in Queensland?
Buying a new or used vehicle can be a very exciting time. However, you should tread cautiously during the buying process as there are many pitfalls awaiting the unwary.
A car is, for most of us, the 2nd most expensive purchase after real estate, so it makes a lot of sense to seek professional advice.
Before you buy a new or used vehicle consider using the services of a COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT car buying agent like PETER LLOYD.
PETER LLOYD will:
- seek out the right car at the right price
- only present prices that are truly “on the road” drive away
- remove the pressure and hassle of car dealing with salespeople
- safeguard the contract detail, total cost and warranty conditions
- check that the dates on the compliance and build plates are appropriate.
- protect you from expensive pitfalls
- monitor and assure the integrity of the finance deal, if applicable
- ensure a pre-delivery check is conducted to the highest standards
There is no cooling-off period on the sale of a new vehicle. Peter Lloyd will ensure that all is in order prior to delivery.
A car broker that you retain should have extensive experience in the motor industry at a senior management level, have a dealer licence issued by the Office of Fair Trading, and answer any questions from you fairly and honestly.
Good luck with your purchase.